Are you a voice talent?
Welcome to the registration page of Voicecommunication.
Who are the users of Voicecommunication? Advertising agencies, marketing companies, press offices, film production companies, radio and TV studios and any kind of direct company, multinational corporation, start-up, developers of video games, websites, etc… We have satisfied customers all over the world.
Why join us? Because are always more customer who visit our website looking for professional voices for their projects: TV, radio, Internet, e-learning, IVR, applications and so on.
To register your profile on Voicecommunication you don’t have to pay nothing, it’s totally free!
We carefully select our voice talents, to provide our customers with highest professionalism. So if you record in your home studio you have to be able to provide us high quality audio recordings. Otherwise you can record in a professional studio. Once you have added the informations required, our staff will check these ones and, if found suitable, your profile will be published on our website.
- You must have experience in recording of dubbing and voiceover.
- You must have a good quality home studio or the chance to record in a professional studio.
- Your demos must be in high quality audio format: MP3 stereo 320 kpps 16 bit 44100 Hz.
- You have to upload a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 6 demos into your personal area.More demos you have, more opportunities you have to be chosen by our customers. To have more effect on them, we suggest you to upload audio files that better reveal the versatility of your voice (advertising, educational, narrative, etc…).
- Each audio file must not exceed 30 seconds and, at least some, should not have backgroundmusic.
- The audio files must not contain your name and your contact details. We do not agree to publish demos with these informations.
Do you want to update your profile?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, our staff will then proceed with updating the profile.
The registration is very easy
Start writing some informations about you, like for example your personal informations, your native language, your work experiences, etc.
Then upload your files. We suggest you to upload more than one demos (up to a maximum of 6 different demo if possible).
- general (of your choice)
- commercial (spot radio/TV)
- educational (e-learning)
- character (dialects, imitations, etc.)
Upload the demos that better represent your voice, so the customer who visits your profile will be able to appreciate your quality and versatility.